Gifting an audible book is a great way to show someone you care. It’s a thoughtful gesture that can provide hours of enjoyment, and it’s a perfect way to show your support for an author or narrator you love.
There are a few different ways to gift an audible book, and the best method will depend on the person you’re gifting it to. Here, we’ll explore the different options and help you choose the best one for your situation.
Table of Contents
How to purchase an Audible audiobook as a gift?
When it comes to giving the gift of audiobooks, Audible makes it easy to purchase and send audiobooks as gifts. Here’s how to do it:
- First, go to Audible’s website and sign in to your account.
- Then, hover over the “Account” tab and select “Give the Gift of Audible.”
- On the next page, you’ll have the option to either give a 3-month or 12-month Audible membership as a gift, or you can choose to purchase a specific audiobook as a gift.
If you choose to purchase an audiobook as a gift, you’ll be able to browse through Audible’s vast selection of titles and choose the perfect book for your recipient.
Once you’ve made your selection, just enter your recipient’s name and email address, and they’ll receive an email with instructions on how to redeem their gift. It’s that easy!
How do I send an Audible book to someone?
If you’re an Audible member, you can give the gift of audiobooks to anyone you’d like. All you need is the recipient’s email address. Here’s how:
- Go to audible.com and log in.
- Click on the “Account” tab and then select “Give the Gift of Audible.”
- Enter the recipient’s email address and your personal message.
- Select the audiobook you’d like to send as a gift and click “Add to Cart.”
- Complete your purchase and your gift will be sent instantly to the lucky recipient!
Can I gift an Audible book to someone without a membership?
If you want to gift an Audible book to someone who doesn’t have a membership, there are a few different ways you can do it.
You can purchase a gift card from Audible that the recipient can use to sign up for a free trial or buy a membership.
Alternatively, you can buy an Audible book directly from Amazon and gift it to the recipient using their email address.
Can I gift an Audible book that I own?
Yes, you can gift an Audible book that you own.
To do so, simply log into your account on the Audible website and go to the “My Books” section.
From there, you will see a list of all the books you have purchased. Find the book you want to gift and click on the “Give as a Gift” button.
Enter the recipient’s email address and choose how long they will have to redeem the gift (1, 3, or 6 months).
You can also include a personal message.
Once you’re satisfied with your choices, click on the “Send as a Gift” button and your recipient will receive an email notification with instructions on how to claim their gift.