This audiobook service has revolutionized how we consume literature by allowing us to listen to our favorite books on the go. But what are Audible’s plans for the future? We’ll explore everything from Audible service to subscription plans and cancelation.
Table of Contents
Do I really need a subscription to Audible?
No, you don’t need a subscription to listen to audiobooks on Audible. You can purchase audiobooks individually from the Audible website or app.
However, if you want to take advantage of Audible’s membership benefits, such as discounts and credits, you will need to sign up for a monthly or annual subscription.
What does the Audible annual membership include?
Audible’s annual membership includes a lot of great features for audiobook lovers:
- 1 credit can be used for any audiobook, regardless of price.
Obtain 12 audiobook credits upfront.
- Credits don’t get wasted – keep them for up to a year.
- You also get exclusive member discounts on certain audiobooks, as well as access to Audible’s exclusive member-only sales.
- Additional audiobooks are discounted by 30%.
- Plus, as an annual member, you get to keep your audiobooks even if you cancel your membership. There are no commitments. You can cancel at any time.
So if you’re looking for a great deal on audiobooks, Audible’s annual membership is definitely worth checking out!
Is the Audible annual plan the best Audible deal?
Audible’s annual plan is the best way to get the most out of your Audible membership.
- For just $149.50 per year, you get 12 credits that can be used to purchase any audiobook in Audible’s catalog.
- That’s a savings of over $100 compared to buying audiobooks individually.
- Plus, you get access to exclusive members-only sales and discounts.
|# of Credits
|Cost Per Credit
|$7.95 per month
|Audible Premium Plus
|$14.95 per month
|1 per month
|Audible Premium Plus Annual – 12 credits
|$149.50 per year
|12 per year
How do I change my Audible membership to annual?
If you’re interested in changing your Audible membership to an annual plan, there are a few things you need to know.
First, annual plans are only available to members in the United States.
Second, when you switch to an annual plan, your monthly credits will convert to one lump sum credit that will be valid for 12 months.
Finally, you’ll need to cancel your current monthly plan before you can switch to an annual plan.
Here’s how to change your Audible membership to an annual plan:
- Log into your account on the Audible website.
- Click on the “Account Details” link in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Scroll down to the “Membership Plan” section and click on the “Change Plan” button next to your current monthly plan.
- Select the “Annual Membership” option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to complete the process.